Friday, March 13, 2009

Facebook Freakout!

Everywhere I looked today, Facebook was there.


There was the couple hours I spent on Facebook (add me), there was all the bitching about the new Facebook layout, and there were stories on the news about the "dangers" of social networking.


Not dangers in the traditional sense, but I'll get to that in a sec.



First the new layout. If you have Facebook, you know about the coming changes. For the rest of you, you don't really care.


If you do care - here's a screenshot of the plan:




And the dangers of Facebook: your parents and your boss.

Fox Charlotte did a story: Help, My Mom's on Facebook

WBTV did a story: Should you "friend" your boss?

I hope my mom never joins Facebook, and my boss wouldn't know its me anyways, so sure - let them add me!

No comments:

Post a Comment