Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Headline News!!

Ah. Sorry y'all. It's almost been a week since my last post.

No one is reading this to care, but I still feel bad.

So here are a couple things that happened in the past week:

UNC beats Duke; Takes Number One in ACC
- Duh. We all kinda new this was going to happen. Sorry Dookies, it was just obvious that this was going to happen. The ACC Tourney starts tomorrow!

Octomom 911 call released
- I don't want to hate on the Octomom, but this call was craaazy! She didn't know where her kid was, even though he was with the nanny. I know this happens, where the kid disappears and you freak out - but she was threatening to kill herself on the 911 call! What about your five other (at the time) kids?? Cuckcoo!

Brit's who-ha makes news
- The audio of Britney Spears talking about her "waldrobe malfunction" was released. She was talking about that you could see it. Ummm... this isn't the first time your who-ha has made the news. Who HASN'T seen that?

Football Players Lost at Sea
- So the one survivor is the only survivor. That's just sad. A fishing trip gone wrong and it's just so hard to think about the families. It's one thing to die on land, at least then there is a CHANCE to get the body back and mourn. But bodies lost at sea rarely ever turn up, especially how far out they were. R.I.P.

Stabbed in Head
- How crazy was this? Tampa Bay Bucs linebacker Geno Hayes was stabbed in the head and neck by his crazy girlfriend! Hayes was taken to a hospital by a friend Saturday. I bet he wishes he'd stayed at Florida State a little longer and never met that crazy woman. Speaking of domestic violence...

Chris Brown vs. Rihanna: Round 57
- I say versus, but its really not. They got back together. Why, I'll never know. Its like she doesn't realize he beat the shit out of her. He went to court a week ago, and the details of the police report was released. The reports been out about a week, but I'm still gonna post it later. It's a good read, in a bad way. Her people don't want pictures of the two of them together to get out, his people do. Go figure!

Hmmm... what else. I'm sure is tons more that I would have/should have written about, but I can't find my list right now.

Sorry for the delay peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment