Sunday, March 15, 2009

Charlotte's Bracket Beauties

Hey all... because we are in March Madness, everyone is thinking brackets.

I thought I'd do one a little different - a HOT bracket.

The most obvious choice seems to be on-air personalities. I thought we should make it local, so...

I'm looking for your help. Who do you think from the local media (girls AND guys) should be in our "Bracket Beauties"? This can be tv, radio or newspaper.

I'll take suggestions for the next couple days and get a bracket ready.

E-mail me your suggestions (da_blogger@rocketmail.com). Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. Brotha Fred, Tom Roussey, Tim Caputo and Alan Cavanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah Batista
    Eva Pilgrim
    Molly Grantham
    Jennifer Copeland
    Anjanette Flowers
    Natalie Pasquarella
    Susan Tran

    ReplyDelete
  3. Newspaper: Britney Cason, Radio: Chad Rock and Jacinda, TV: Morgan Fogarty and Brien Blakely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the names! Anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How could you ever forget Michael Handy @ WBTV?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Britney Cason, Jacinda Garabito, Brotha Fred, Danielle Trotter, Natalie Pasquarella, Dianne Gallager

    ReplyDelete