Thursday, February 12, 2009

Are you ready for some football?!?

Like I mentioned in the last post - the ACC released its team schedules for the '09 Season.

Big happenings already in play.

First - the Miami/FSU rivalry is coming back to Labor Day Monday, this year in Tallahassee.

The ACC Championship Game will be played on Dec. 5 in Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Fla. Can't wait until that thing moves to Charlotte!

Another big side note -- there are already six Thursday Night ESPN appearances slated for the ACC.
  • NC State vs South Carolina on Sept. 3
  • Clemson at Georgia Tech on Sept. 10
  • Georgia Tech at Miami on Sept. 17
  • Florida State at North Carolina on Oct. 22
  • North Carolina at Virginia Tech on Oct. 29
  • Virginia Tech at East Carolina on Nov. 5.
Notice GT, UNC and VT all have two Thursday night appearances. All of them, two weeks in a row...

I don't know how I feel about Thursday night games. As a spectator, I love them. When my team is playing, I hate them. Especially on a home game, when I could be there, but since its on Thursday, you can't because of work.

If you want to look at all the ACC teams' schedule, there is a link below.

All ACC team schedules

No comments:

Post a Comment