Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tonight a NC rivalry hits center stage

Terrible T and the UNC Tar Heels take on Duke and the Cameron Crazies in Durham.

Even for non-fans of basketball and non-fans of the Dookies and Tar Holes, this is an exciting night. Personally, I don't care for either team, but will I watch? Yes.

Why? It's one of the best rivalries in all of college basketball. If this was football, I wouldn't waste my time with them, but they actually do WELL with basketball.

T. Hansbrough is kind of a douche bag, but he brings intensity to the court. Greg Paulus is kinda short and reminds me of a young Muggsy Bogues. Yes, we all know that Kyle Singler is the big name at Duke, but Paulus just makes me laugh.

Either way, I'll be watching the game.

Who will I pull for? Depends on which crowd I'm nearest when I'm watching the game. Nah, I'm kidding. I have my hopes, I'll just keep them to myself.

-------


Check out Charlotte Observer sports columnist Scott Fowler's 2 favorite UNC/Duke moments.

2 comments:

  1. T. Hansbrough is kind of a douche bag

    I find it really sad that a so called reporter would actually use that word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never said I was a reporter - but thanks for the comment anyways.

    ReplyDelete