Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Jerry gets new heart, Pep breaks them

Oh Carolina Panthers - how I love to loathe you and loathe my love for you.

In the past couple weeks, I've been a rollercoaster of emotions. First, we find out Jerry Richardson (owner) needs a new heart. Six weeks later, he's got one and recovering well.

That's the good... now for the bad.

Julius Peppers -- we may be parting ways on February 19th. But unlike most break ups, its not me - it IS you.

Why Pep, Why? Why do you want to leave us in our time of need. We made it to the Division Playoffs this year. But its not good enough for you. You want to be in a 3-4 defense, and the Panthers run a 4-3 defense.

You make me sad Pep... very sad.

If you have to go with your franchise tag, can you at least make sure we get something grateful in the trade? I'm sorry, was that too soon?

Hope you enjoyed Hawaii...

Speaking of which, the Pro Bowl. I missed it -- but check out the play in the 4th quarter... you can skip to 2:18 on the video.



We kinda have Kerry Collins to thank for that. Who knew Collins would be worth something someday?

Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment