Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Double your pleasure, double the pain?

Noo... say it ain't so!

Looks like a bad night and a right hook (at least, I'm assuming) has changed Chris Brown's squeaky clean image into a Doublemint nightmare.



According to a police report (which I haven't seen, but trust published reports) Brown assaulted girlfriend Rihanna Sunday night pre-Grammys. He missed the award show and turned himself in to police.

Until last night - no reports of anything even remotely bad about Brown. No rivalries, no fights, no nothing.

I'm not a big supporter of women-beaters, but if this was really just a one time thing and he's not the kind -- I hope he gets his life back on track.

If he really did beat Rihanna, I hope she leaves him -- one time thing or not.

PS - Wrigley said Monday that it will be suspending its Chris Brown ad campaign for Doublemint gum. Guess we won't see that commercial anymore... okay -- once more for old times sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment