Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A-Rod on the Juice

You can always count on Sports Illustrated to call out the big shots when they've been lying.

Granted, its been like six years -- but A-Rod (Alex Rodriguez) got caught using the juice. While he was playing an Angel (for the Texas Rangers), apparently A-Rod decided to pump himself full of steroids.



He said - and I quote - “Back then it was a different culture,” Rodriguez said. “It was very loose. I was young. I was stupid. I was naive, and I wanted to prove to everyone that, you know, I was worth, you know—and being one of the greatest players of all time.”

Hmmm... sound like anyone else we know?

"I engaged in behavior which was regrettable and demonstrated bad judgement. I'm 23 years old and despite the successes I've had in the pool, I acted in a youthful and inappropriate way, not in a manner people have come to expect from me.
- M. Phelps
Anyways. I never really liked A-Rod before.. and now he and Madonna can have little creepy babies together... pumped up on steroids.

No comments:

Post a Comment